16 February 2011

so I definitely haven't blogged with real information in a while. which doesn't mean that real information has not occurred (photos will come in a later post... i just need to satiate the facebook posts of my mother).

lets think...
  • the packers WON the superbowl
  • our dinning room table was broken (this may or may not have been a result of some birthday celebrating/challenges)
  • i need to get my soda consumption in control. or do i?
  • the lyrics "should i stay or should i go now" have been mumbling through my head.
  • the packers won the SUPERBOWL
  • we had a snow day... and there was NOT any snow
  • Alexander cut Sophia's hair (my cousins).. let's just say NOT a profession for him
  • since the PACKERS won the superbowl I've been getting a lot of SWEET articles and such in the mail. Thanks mom and dad for 8 front pages of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel AND thanks Analisa (my roommate of late) for the Sports Illustrated (should I really be thanking time magazine)?
  • our house (temperature wise) is like the Katy Perry song.... Hot & Cold.
  • We had a fire drill yesterday... only NOT a drill an actual fire... only NOT a fire... rather sounds like there was just some smoke... it was exciting nonetheless. 
  • Cristo Rey Jesuit had it's gala (see video below)

    1 comment: