08 August 2011

snail mail

I love snail mail. As I begin the daunting task of packing up I have been taking down all the wonderfully AWESOME cards I have received throughout the year. Anyone who sent me some snail mail should know that it/love/cards made it to a wall or bulletin board of some sort in my room. I have sadly taken them all down as I continue to pack up but I took a picture of the uddles of cards I received (this may not look like a lot but there are probably 60-70 cards in there... between snail mail and roommate mail)!





Now.. this is a WHOLE different pile of mail (below). This is mail that came only from 7424.  JUST from my parents... who were SO awesome to send roughly 43 cards throughout the year!



Not mail related... but still silly..

Who doesn't love a comprehensive grocery list. Thanks to Cara we now know what we really need. She is no longer with us... probably resting in peace on the east coast while preparing for her big debut on the east coast!  Gotta Lover her!

No comments:

Post a Comment