03 April 2012

the weekend of kate!

I got a lot of neat things done this weekend. Including some things off my 24x24!





3. Wardrobe Purge (get rid of a bunch of old stuff)

To start off... I did A LOT of cleaning and organizing. It was all part of my Lent goals as well... so in the end I have set aside a little over 2 bags full of things I no longer nead/wear etc. I even went and cleaned out my car/got it washed!


I reorganized my jewelry....(sneak peak for potential craft party project)

I know both the before and after look chaotic... but things are immensely better for me!


A few changes/updates to my mini shelf.

This is where the big overhaul took place... I wonder how long I can keep it organized!


   
12. Explore watercolors
I am not quite ready to cross this one of yet, but I started a project and I am pretty excited about it... I'll pass it along when I am done!


16. Run 5 miles
I did it! I went to Memorial Park (never run there) put my ear buds in... and got going.. AND it felt great.  It has been quite some time since I have run 5 miles!


11. Read Mocking Jay   
OMG... I feel so empty that I finished the Hunger Games series. They were SO good. I just loved every minute of reading it! I was SO excited after I finished it that I did something I have NEVER done before.... I went to a movie all by myself!  I saw the Hunger Games movie and I was so impressed. I just LOVED it!.


So all in all it was a pretty successful weekend. I have 13 things that I need to cross off... But I have got around 2 months to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment