20 January 2011

I peel a tangerine all in one piece. Today = Success

Isn't that just the greatest when that happens.


On another note... we just got back from ReO (a.k.a. Re- Orientation) a time for all the JVs in the southern region to come together and hang out.

It was grand (sans all the lecturing) but really a great time to come together with a bunch of great like minded people who are doing similar things!

Things I did/learned...

  • I got to jump in a river/lake
  • We got to drive in a river/lake
  • I guess I do probably have a caffeine (DC or DDP) addiction
  • I got to MC the talent show
  • I still LOVE "that's what she said" jokes
  • The Mobile house got a flat tire
  • Emily cut off her hair
  • Leakey TX is beautiful
  • Playgrounds are still fun when you are 22
  • The 90s station on satallite radio is pretty RAD
  • Having no cell reception can be nice
  • THE PACKERS WON
  • I will always love the Screaming Eagles Marching Band
  • Sonic tastes great... and is even better on community money!
  • The bears SUCK. 
Well... for some reason my creative juices aren't flowing in a way that I would like... so  I'll leave the rest of the weekend up for your imagination.


More to come on why my JV house is the MOST SUCCESSFUL JESUIT VOLUNTEER HOUSE ever.

    2 comments:

    1. I would have loved to see my girl MC that Re-o talent show!!!
      Also, for your silent retreat, I suggest playing floor is lava...OR anything but Kate Niemer is lava!
      Miss & love you much.

      ReplyDelete