25 January 2011

Note... My dad I have probably only sent once text message in our lives...

You may recall from a previous post that my dad is a very special Packers fan.... a very supersitious one (stand while watching the entire game, moves to different televisions around the house, stops watching the game if he feels it is necessary...). Well let's be honest this weekend was a pretty big deal for Packer Fans.
 
Naturally, green and gold nails were in order. 

Thankfully my boss of a bears fan owns a cheese head (what?) which I was able to wear to Coaches to watch the game...


Ok but now back what was that about text messages?

Here is how the conversation went:

Me (Packers: 14, Bears 7... right after the bears scored their first touchdown): How bout dem Packers?

(note I was getting nervous about dem Packers).

Dad: Yes!
(note: he didn't really answer the question)

Me (Packers: 21, Bears 14... I was getting REALLY nervous): What's going on dad!

Dad: No problem.



He is a wise man.

No comments:

Post a Comment