12 April 2011

i have a lot of other great qualities too.

remember when marcel the shell said that.... "... and i have a lot of other great qualities too"

welp. i am going to share some facts (ok not so much qualities) about me.

why. because fellow blogger of mine...  awarded me the the "7 Facts Blog Award." (thanky!) As a result of receiving the award. all i have to do is list 7 random facts about myself. thanks stephanie for the shout out!


seven facts about me.

1. i eat vegetables.
ok. you caught me. i am a vegetarian. and i love vegetables (and carbs too). ive been one for a decade now... so things are working out pretty good for me. i love being a vegetarian but sometimes i greatly dislike all the questions and discussions that come with it... (why are you a vegetarian, do you miss meat, if there was a burger in front of you would you eat it, what if there was no food left on the earth but meat).... that list can go on for some time. i am a vegetarian because I want to be... i want YOU to be whatever because YOU want to be... I don't judge meat-eaters that's your choice not mine (do I ask you a million questions about why you eat meat... nope) and let's be honest my reasons for being a vegetarian have changed over time.... didnt want to eat friendly animals, animal housing conditions, environmental effects, human rights issues...anywho... i am a veggie!






2. boston college is heaven on earth.
i guess i should also take this time to say that i am 22 and have been in the catholic school environment since i was 4. thanks saint judes, divine savior holy angels, boston college and now cristo rey jesuit for keeping me a catholic school girl. but really i love bc. i went there (kinda sorta) on a whim... and i am so glad i got to spend four amazing years there







3. i like prime numbers.
2,3,7,11.... i like 'em all.




4. i make to do lists..
i love them. i make them. i make little boxes next to the task. and i check/cross/slash things off when i am done. i seriously live by these because i am an uber forgetful person... the to do lists keep my head on straight. 






5. i like to rock a side pony
the higher. the sassier. the better.






6. niemer envy.
my mom says a lot of people have this. real envy of wishing they could be a part of our awesome family. i think she is on to something.







7. i like hobbies... like scrapbooking and collecting flattened pennies

seriously. i love having hobbies. i really have a bunch. i do love to scrapbook (although i havent done it in a while) and i also love to collect flattened pennies... i have a bunch (like close to 100) and i have some wonderful friends who have collected some along the way for me...spain. equador. disney. nola. boston... you name it. if its a flattened penny I will take it! and if you are reading this and acquire some and want to send them my way i will love you forever!


i do have other great qualities too...

No comments:

Post a Comment