13 February 2012

cake pop job!

Some updates on cake pops... because boy do I love them...


I recently got a new "warmer"... it's definitely helped out the cake pop production as I don't have to keep running back and forth from the microwave...
yummmmm baby blue candy melts!
I made a bunch over superbowl weekend... I made some for a co-worker... she hired me HOW exciting! My dad made coffee cups wayyyy back when and gave Richie and I each a set... who knew that they would be the perfect size for cake pops!

Don't these cake pops look naked!
I totally feel in love with these sprinkles they really made the cake pops look fantastic. Thank you, sprinkles!

Ah! Now, how awesome are these sprinkles.
Every cake pop needs a stage! So I made cake pop stands (two of them) for the 50 cake pops I was making!


Look at the progress.

I made some with swirls!
And here is the finished product!




I also made some cake pops for the superbowl party we were going to. I knot it is a bit hard to see what is going on with these.... but they are little helmets! And Tomas helped me make fake paper grass!


No comments:

Post a Comment