15 February 2012

current class project

We finished the wire sculptures for this semester's students... I'll pass along pictures soon.

The next project is kind of a fun one. To me it really shows how much or how little the students choose to use their creative side.

They each make a stencil, any size, shape, simple or intricate. Then they have to make a composition. And then do it again and AGAIN... each time a little different. 

Part 1


Part 2
Part 3
Below are a few that I chose just one of the three that the students made...

shoes!

monsters.

And mine! Sometimes I love when the kids are working hard and I can just be in the creative moment too (sadly there is usually a lot to do, see, critique) or something...

I made the stencil and image below but never finished it last semester.... now that the students are back working on the project I decided to get in on it too again... AND I was having some trouble figuring out what I wanted to do with the white space... a student ending up giving me the idea! (just another reason why I LOVE critiques and wish I could find away to still do them for my own work besides bugging people)!

Ill send the finished project your way when I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment