04 November 2010

Tanksgiving!...

Yes, I know I spelled it wrong... but it brings me back to my high school days where for some reason we never said thank you, we always said "tanky" .... ahhh the minds of high schoolers... the overwhelming dose of nostalgia that I come across on a regular basis is quite intimidating....

but enough about my trips down memory lane...

I was thinking that being thankful is the reason for the season... so some of the format for the month of November ( or Movember if you are my brother/emily participating in the monthly challenge)


I am thankful for....
- a great spirituality night last night lead by Tess! who encouraged us to make prayer blankets for women and children at a shelter in the area. We sat in the comfort of our couch-filled common room and made those fleece tie blankets that are so fun to make.... it was a great time filled with much laughter

- for coworkers.... who stumble upon said blog... and leave me funny voice mails in response... should I be embarrassed or excited... I'll go the latter.

- my pandora mumford and sons station

- DC (diet coke) and/or DDP (diet doctor pepper)

- post it notes.... seriously they save my life on a daily basis. they help me keep my head on!

-finding pictures on your phone that you didnt know were there


- my plant.... steven. ha!

Ok... well I know I have a litany more... but thats all I shall do for now...

that's all she wrote, more latter.

-Kate

1 comment:

  1. Dinner with your Milwaukee JVC buddies -- who you do not even know yet....Can't wait to see you. Love you forever and forever proud.

    ReplyDelete