15 December 2010

This is what ___________ looks like....

Here is a new game that I just thought up in my head.  It involves looking at the pictures that I have aquired on my phone (you know how those always tend to be an odd assortment)... well I thought I'd share what has been captured in recent times.


This is what my family looks like when we are laughing...



This is what my brother looks like  when he is laughing (and in the height of participating in Movember [a time in which he didn't shave])...







This is what my Christmas tree looks like at home!... wow...





This is what the dustbowl at Boston College looks like (thanks Molly Kammiem for sending this my way) sadly, it will no longer be as I remember... as they are putting up a new building... may it rest in peace...



This is what a funny sign in Hermann Park has on it... It is leading towards the zoo... and it also happens to be a favorite animal of BOTH Emily and I!



This is what the Niemer Family Elf on the Shelf looks like...





This is what my dad looks like when he watches football.. He stands the entire game (something I was terrible at in college) AND is super superstitious (you know someone is seriously superstitious when there is an EXTRA super in front of it!) ...





Well now you know what my life looks like (or at least some glimpses!)

No comments:

Post a Comment