03 December 2010

choice blessings await those who live in thanksgiving daily..

well, i know thanksgiving has come and gone...

but that doesn't mean that i should stop being thankful!

things i am thankful for...
  • a thanksgiving break filled with laughter, giggles, food and love
  • hearing my mom's life
  • being welcomed back to work from a great thanksgiving break
  • my mother's empathy for elf culture (her musings on what it must have been like for buddy to realize he was a human and not an elf). 
  • cookie cutters
  • new music that is fun to listen to
  • a blank canvas
  • a good book... im reading "house rules" by jodi piccult and i would highly recommend it
  • reuniting with old friends
  • oh my gosh. i just forgot... i remembered I LOVE THE BLUE MAN GROUP!
  • the celtics victory.
  • our after-school security gaurd, who is so funny... and reminded me the other day to slow down, which i know i should do.... side note, it was hilarious that he said this to me politely via a bible passage... ha!
  • i am watching this great documentary called "Tapped" ( http://www.hulu.com/tapped )
  • i love how my office now incessantly uses the phrase "nip that in the bud" (which i can't remember if i posted this before but i just recently found out that that phrase is NOT "nip it in the BUTT")
  • stay tuned for a blog post about a shopping adventure i had with one of my friends for her wedding dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment