05 December 2011

the bad blogger award goes to...

me!

for not posting in a million years.

I'll handle this by doing the obligatory photo dump.. and I plan on posting some updates on my recent travels and adventures as well!

look at these goodies I made for Jasminne's Birthday!

Two kinds of cupcakes, sprinkles, coconut, frosting.... Nom nom.

Tomás and I have been frequenting a pub near my house that has Monday Night Football Bingo... It's pretty fun to play! Cheers to Porch Swing Pub.



This is the start of our Holiday decoration... this wreath I made and put up right before I left for Thanksgiving Vacation! We will do some more decorating tonight!

This is my new jewelry hanger... I've made these before and this one has been done for awhile but I need to find the time to hang it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment