28 June 2011

photo dump.

Another round of photo dumps to document my recent adventures!


Mackenzie (future roommate) and I at "dress like a student day" at Cristo Rey Jesuit!

Ashley made this cake for my Birthday... We miss you... and may Krustopher rest in peace!

Emily made me this sign for my birthday! I was worried that people wouldn't like me since I am 23.

Look who came to Houston! And is now running around the whole globe! Thanks for visiting me. I miss you!

Normal Rockwell commissioned a wax sculptor to make a real version of one of his most famous pieces... who knew this existed in Wisconsin!

Gotta love a good rhyme.

For my birthday Tomás got me a fish eye lens for the camera on my phone! This is a picture of him at George Webbs in Wisconsin!

This is what Cristo Rey Jesuit looks like right now... we are going through construction!

Emily and I "flipped the books" in the San Antonio Jesuit Volunteer house.  Surprise!
Cara sent this silly picture.... I think it is funny... but for the record I have NO idiot friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment