05 October 2011

state of the blogion (blog-union)

let's recap.

I finished my year of service BUT I stuck around for some more fun in Houston. So what does this mean for the blog.

Will I continue to share my thought on life, randomness and photos from my iPhone...


...of course!!

But I think I am going to try to start giving you more of a glimpse into my creative brain... I am really trying to tap into my art side more... because


1. when I think/reminisce,  I often link art projects I am working on with fond memories of that time period (thus more projects... then more fond memories)
2. creating art makes me a better art teacher (my class mantra is "everyone is an artist"... I need to keep being one too)
3. creating things makes me a better person.

so look for some of my new and old projects in the coming posts... I hope to pass along some glimpse of where I am headed these days (hmmm.. If I think of it I should probably take some snap shots of the funny things I made when I was in high school... I often share these with my students).


so that is the state of the blog.

I'll leave you with a little glimpse of a present that Tomás made me awhile back.
He etched this cup himself! It had my initials on it... Isn't that pretty nifty? I sure think so!

Happy Hump-Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment