15 March 2012

some updates!

Well I thought I would give some information and updates on 24x24! Maybe more so, so I can organize my thoughts and actions!

  • Any of the reading things I am holding back until I finish the current book I am reading, South of Broad, and then I am going to get cracking at them!
  • Last night I got a lot of supplies for my craft related things including a new set of watercolor and gouache paints! And some supplies for the things in my etsy shop. I got started on a wreath!
  • I've even crossed a few things off as I have been to some new restuarancts (West Alabama Ice House, Kelly's, T'afia).
  • I've done a lot of brainstorming for a craft party... I know it's gotta be small, and a fun/useful craft... More to come!
  • And I have gone to yoga four days in a row... well actually last night since there was an accident I missed the class so Mackenzie and I did "hot" yoga in the Houston sun, outside, with a Yoga App on my computer. I think it counts!
So here is the update!

1. Read Nick Hornby's book, Juliet, Naked

2. Plan/Orchestrate a dinner OR craft party

3. Wardrobe Purge (get rid of a bunch of old stuff)

4. Read the Hunger Games

5. Revamp my blog

6. Find a new fun eye shadow

7. Make a SHORT stop motion picture animation film

8. Go to one new restaurant (this appears four times on the list ) (1/4) West Alabama Ice House

9. Read Catching Fire

10. Scrapbook (specifically get started on Senior Year of College)

11. Read Mocking Jay

12. Explore watercolors

13. Go to one new restaurant (2/4) T'afia

14. Go to Hot Yoga for one week straight!

15.  Go to one new restaurant (3/4) Kelly's


16. Run 5 miles

17. Explore Gouache painting

18.  Go to one new restaurant (4/4)

This rest are all for my big goal (#24)

19. Organize Linoleum prints

20. Make ipod hoodies

21. Organize Cake Topper Description

22. Make Wreaths

23. Make Bracelets

24. Open up my own ETSY shop


So... 3 down, 21 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment