13 March 2012

Twenty four x 24...

If you know me... You probably know that I LOVE to make lists. All day everyday. Lists of lists.

Inspired by many blogs, this one in particular (which was inspired by this one) , I have decided to make a list of 24 things I want to complete before I turn 24. When I told this to my mom her first response was... "there isn't much time" but luckily I have till the last day in May to get these all accomplished.


So here it goes... (and in no particular order).



1. Read Nick Hornby's book, Juliet, Naked

2. Plan/Orchestrate a dinner OR craft party

3. Wardrobe Purge (get rid of a bunch of old stuff)

4. Read the Hunger Games

5. Revamp my blog

6. Find a new fun eye shadow

7. Make a SHORT stop motion picture animation film

8. Go to one new restaurant (this appears four times on the list ) (1/4)

9. Read Catching Fire

10. Scrapbook (specifically get started on Senior Year of College)

11. Read Mocking Jay

12. Explore watercolors

13. Go to one new restaurant (2/4)

14. Go to Hot Yoga for one week straight!

15.  Go to one new restaurant (3/4)

16. Run 5 miles

17. Explore Gouache painting

18.  Go to one new restaurant (4/4)

This rest are all for my big goal (#24)

19. Organize Linoleum prints

20. Make ipod hoodies

21. Organize Cake Topper Description

22. Make Wreaths

23. Make Bracelets

24. Open up my own ETSY shop


Thoughts, ideas, suggestions, encouragement is GREATLY appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment