07 March 2012

whole foods shout out

last week I went to whole foods. and I was doing my normal shopping. did I ever mention how I LOVE whole foods. quite possibly because I love the comfort in that I know where things are in my store! and because I ALWAYS have some conversation with strangers... which I love too!

any hoot.. I was getting coconut milk for a recipe (the recipe attempt failed) and when the cash register friend was ringing me up (oodle of items... I always spend too much money) she asked me about it!

I confessed I had never tried coconut milk and was going to test it out for a new recipe...

And guess what! The woman gave it to me for FREE... she used some "whole-foods-ish-term" and said that since I had never had it, and didn't know it I would like it that she would give me the coconut milk for free!

For free!

Thanks Whole Foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment