03 September 2010

Houston... the city the never sleeps... (isn't that what they call it)

Well, this is where I sleep!

We were originally told that our house had 4 bedrooms for the 6 people.  But when we got here there was an extra room to the side of the house that the air conditioning does not reach. Last year the house used it to hang dry their laundry so it was a big muggy/hot but with a few fans and some candle it became my room. It must have been an addition to the house or an old porch that was remodeled so I have tile floor and a brick on one side! And the room gets a ton of natural light which I think is pretty cool.

Here is a view of where all the magic happens... well actually just where the small amount of sleep I do get happens.


Above is my bed with my Boston College T-Shirt Blanket! We had to move the bed in from a different room since this wasn't originally a bedroom.  Thus all my furniture is a bit goofy.
Goofy furniture= I use a filing cabinet and bookshelf to store my clothing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment