30 September 2010

questions i have for myself...

  • why did i think it would be a good idea to eat one of those green peppers in the teachers lounge? 
    • this reminds me of the time Richie, my brother, offered me a nickel if i could eat a green pepper from the papa john's pizza box.  only this morning was different because 
      • i didn't get a nickel for eating this one
      • i was all alone laughing at myself when my mouth was on fire
  • what would the world be life if we could see inside people's dreams?
    • i don't usually remember my dreams but if people could see my one from last night, i think i'd be in trouble
  • why is my supervisor SO good at talking in a quiet voice?
    • seriously the three of us share an open office and she is incredible at talking at such a low volume yet still being audible. she can call me and tell me secrets and no one else would know! maybe it is her secret power.
  • how come i cannot figure out the proper route to drive to work?
    • i have driven to and from work three days now.  however, i have yet to take the same route. i need to pay better attention of my course. and maybe stop listening to ke$ha so intently. 
  • is it bad that i pre-gamed in college to the same music i now listen to on the way to work?
    • answer: no.
  • does your chewing gum lose it's flavor on the bed post overnight?
    • this isn't a questions i have for myself rather the song that is stuck in my head at the current moment. "can you catch it on your tonsils, can you heave it left or right, does your chewing gum lose it's flavor on the bed post overnight"

No comments:

Post a Comment