06 January 2012

christmas things

I thought I would pass along a few pictures from the Christmas festivities... I had quite the Midwest tour... I flew into Chicago, we drove to Michigan and then finally I headed over to Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

This is Richie and my Uncle Tom making Kielbasas in my grandma's garage. It sounds like a complex process and thankfully I had minimal involvement.
Richie and Uncle Tom proud of the meat that they created.
Every year there is a kielbasa queen... this isn't really an honor rather just something forced upon some female in the family... I was the victim this year.

These are some cookies that I decorated for Christmas Eve... My grandma made these for the family when all my aunts and uncles were younger so she wanted to bring them back... She has special cookie cutters that make the indents on the face! I think they turned out pretty cool!

Santa Came!!! And even my Uncle Tom got a present!

Strange Family!

Bobby got a CSI investigation kit!

And it was Zach's second Christmas!!

My Grandma has an INCREDIBLE embroidery machine. I got to play around with it a bit over break AND she embroidered something for each of us in the family (my dad is one of ten and there are a TON of cousins... so that is super impressive)! I got some beautiful handkerchiefs with my name on them and a towel with a beautiful monogrammed "N"



Here is a little doosey I made for Tomás. He did a volunteer year through JVC Northwest (In Gresham, OR) right after college and I know it is near and dear to his heart... I saw someone selling these on etsy and I knew I could make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment