17 January 2012

saturday (last) adventures

I am a bit behind on my blogging... So here are some pictures for the weekend before this past... 

After our adventures of bull riding... Mackenzie, Tomás and I had a DELIGHTFUL breakfast (think grilled cheese) at Denny's... I LOVE Denny's... not as much as I did last year when it was walking distance from my JV house and a popular hangout for my community mates.... but I still love a good Denny's meal esp on a Saturday morning!

After Denny's we stopped in a place that is on Wash Ave that I have been looking at for sometime... It was a store that I didn't have a clue what it sold... It looked like it sold antiques and maybe garden supplies...


but SURPRISE... there were puppies!

and we got one!!!!
Ah just kidding but wouldn't that have been great!


Here is Mackenzie with this beautiful pup!
I want a dog.
The adventuring continued when Tomás and I decided we wanted to go on a dinner date... our conditions were it had to be someplace close to either of our place AND it had to be somewhere we had NEVER been.

We drove past a place that was a Bar, Restaurant and a Coffee Shop? Doesn't that sound strange! But it was awesome.

We had a fantastic dinner at the DownHouse it had a fantastic atmosphere.... think eclectic couches and chairs and GREAT food.... and a interesting bar/dirnk/club policy. Apparently there is a
"dry" section in the heights but this bar gets around it by being a club..... sounds strange but in the end I just had to sign something so Tomás could have a beer!


How thoughtful!


And they had the MOST incredible cheese plate (recall I am from WI)... so many wonderful treats!


No comments:

Post a Comment