04 January 2012

Text message conversation.

Did you miss me? 
The Thursday before Christmas I headed back towards the midwest!

But before I got on the plane to head home this kinda funny text message exchange occurred between me and my mother...


Me: I think there might be something going on... I don't want to alarm you.
(the content of the message is irrelevant except for the fact that it is an inside joke... making fun of a time my mom reacted strangely after hearing sirens)


Peggy: Richie laughing at your text


Note Richie grew a beard!

 Me: Me laughing at the picture of Richie laughing at the text

taken in my office.... I know I am strange.
Peggy: Me laughing at the picture of you laughing at the picture of Richie laughing at your text. 


This was then followed my a picture of my dad.... who didn't think all this was as funny as we did!





Well just thought I would pass along that silliness... I will have more posts to come of Christmas, Cake Pops and New Years Day Fiesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment