11 January 2012

new year's day celebration

Ah! 

The Niemer Family New Year's Day Celebration....

We have been having this annually, for quite some time now. Even through our Kitchen remodel. 

It all starts with my mom doing a lot of cooking... some strange decorations that we all put up... some trips to our favorite South Side grocery store "El Rey's" and a lot of wonderful family and friends!


This is my mom and dad at El Rey's. We first ate at their in store lunch place and then went shopping!
YUMMM YUMMM. My mom made this one gluten free...And doesn't it look like it could come out of a cooking magazine! Hats off to the chef!

This cake pop my mom sent me a few days after the Fiesta... I tried a new technique and it didn't go so well.... so some of them looked a little wonky.

No comments:

Post a Comment